Thursday, February 16, 2006

Prognosis

For all you that have been making fun of my ankle injury, I have news that will hopefully make you feel guilty for your jocular attitudes.

I just returned from the hospital (my first trip in forever). Due to the increased pain in my ankle and foot I decided to have it looked at, just in case something was messed up and I was making it worse. The prognosis is that I have torn ligaments in my ankle and there is quite a bit of internal bleeding which has contributed to the discoloration and inflammation. The doctor told me that I can't hike, play sports, or do anything strenuous for a month or so. Great! There goes the Mt. Everest vacation! Lori's crying over that one.

So...now how do you feel about your sarcastic, caustic comments? What? Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh well, I had to give it a try and make you feel guilty. So much for that. I have such a support team.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, moment of truth: Did you keep playing on your bad ankle AFTER you hurt it? I will only feel the slightest bit of pity if I find that after you hurt your ankle, you packed your gym bag and went straight home. Come on, Keith, surprise me!

Anonymous said...

cancel the hunting trip with dick cheney

Anonymous said...

i'm still feeling alright about my sarcastic, caustic comments. i'm just kidding keith, i do feel a little bit of sincerity for you. i hope to see you at church on crutches! that would be great!

Keith said...

OK, I did play just one more game, but still...a little sympathy. Please!

Carrie said...

Yeah, yeah! That's what I figured (you didn't surprise me at all--I can read you like a book!) Enough said! Men! ~rolling eyes~