Sunday, February 12, 2006

Funny Man

Trey is beginning to practice stand-up comedy. He is starting to get past the knock-knock jokes, thank goodness, but his brand of humor does require a bit of forced chortling. Today, he added his own twist to a classic, asking, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" To which he replied, "To get to the other side...and because another bully chicken was going to get him."

I would offer advice on how to improve the quality of his jocularity, but I've never been known for my wittiness, as to which my Allegiance comrades can wholeheartedly attest. I am very good at laughing, however. I make a great audience member.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey keith! trey is a funny guy! although, i may be the only one, but i thought the joke that he told was rather funny!(if you really think about a 4yr old making that up) i should teach him some funny jokes at church tonight. if you happen to hear some new jokes from him tonight, you can thank me!
~kayla

Keith said...

Great! You guys need to get together and put out a book. The great thing about Trey, he doesn't forget jokes. I'm pathetic at remembering good jokes.

Anonymous said...

o.k. here's a great joke, it's one of my personal favorites; how do you get a tissue to dance?~Put a little buggie in it! ha ha! that's hilarious! tell it to trey for me keith!

Keith said...

kayla, that's his second favorite joke

Anonymous said...

Here's another for Trey...

Q:What do you get when you cross and elephant with a crow?

A:A bunch of broken fences!

Keith said...

That is a pure Philism! I'm laughing.

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh! here's another!

~what do you call a boy with no arms,no legs, laying in front of the door?

~Mat

Anonymous said...

what do you call a boy with no arms, no legs, floating in the ocean?

~Bob