Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weeds

I am getting our back desert ready for a sprinkler system and eventually grass, so I've been clearing out all the weeds and rocks. Lori caught me at my most graceful.

Lori's primary contribution was taking embarrassing pictures of my rear end which she found to be hilarious. My wife has a twisted sense of humor.

Trey and Kassady helped pick up most of the rocks. I promised them ice cream from Dairy Queen. They were motivated. I have a feeling getting good help for under $4.00 isn't going to last long.

3 comments:

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Oh so cute, we have to get our kicks where we can and hers is getting pics of you in weird situations.
Take the help while you can, believe me it does not last long, and eventually money doesn't even buy their help.
Love the pics Lori, keep up the good work. HA HA

SheilaDy said...

Keith,
Not that I looked too close, but I did think I saw an outline of a pack of cigarettes in your back pocket! Maybe I am wrong??? Are you part of a Smoking Southern Gospel Group????

Ha!
Sheila :)

Dorcas said...

Go Lori Go!! That's too funny!