Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AI Predictions

Based on last evening's performances (not on how much I like them overall), here are my current American Idol rankings:
  1. David Archuleta
  2. David Cook
  3. Syesha Mercado
  4. Carly Smithson
  5. Brooke White
  6. Jason Castro
The only real surprise last evening was Syesha's rendition of Rock N' Roll Too Many. It was the first time that her vibrant personality has really shown through while singing. She gives great interviews but seems a bit detached on stage.

I love Brooke, but she sunk herself. You can't forget the lyrics at this stage of the competition. I'd say that either Brooke or Jason are going home tonight.

Several weeks ago I said that my two favorites were the two Davids. I stick by that. They are both head and shoulders above the rest of the competition. I find humor in the fact that Cook's CD was the number one seller on Amazon (ironically beating out the new release from last week's vocal coach Mariah Carey) until pulled by AI officials.

2 comments:

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Hey now I like Jason, but the hair needs to go, but over all pretty good not a favorite just one of the boys,I just think the girls need to leave and let the boys duke it out,after all my favorite has gone home "Michael Johns" so whoever is fine but the boys do have the girls beat.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the insight I have been waiting for this

someone in Noblesville Indiana