Friday, October 12, 2007

Babblings of a Beleaguered Blogger (Doran)

Well, it seems as though the media hacks are at it again. Namely, Doran Ritchey. He can't leave well enough alone. He is once again going after me with acrimonious accusations. His virulent approach to blogging leaves much to be desired. Just to let you know, Doran isn't exactly savvy when it comes to, well, even checking his email, much less posting on my blog. I'm so glad that he's married to Diane who helps compensate his obvious deficiencies. If Doran could figure out how to check his email he would realize that the picture he references in his caustic post was sent to him early yesterday, before it was even posted on my blog. After all I do for that boy, to see him respond with such antagonism is disappointing to say the least.

Uh-oh, better go. Kassady is having flu issues...not a pretty sight! It's very similar to what you'll find over at Doran's blog.

And for the record, of all the things I could be greedy over, it most definitely would not be pictures of Doran.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith, you just crack me up! I am glad though that I know you both so well or I'd sure begin to wonder about both of you.
Sorry about having a sick child. Shelby

Anonymous said...

Boy, I am greatly burdened for you guys. You really should seek help with your anger issues. Obviously you both need to work these problems out and seek counseling. I recommend myself, although I'm not quite a graduate yet. I could really help you guys work through these issues. Heee Hee Hee
Love, Diane

Keith said...

Diane, I appreciate your post. There are deep-seated issues at stake here, as you well know being married to Doran and all. Would counseling work? I'm not sure. I'll do anything to get Doran some help, though. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Shanna Locker said...

All I can say is that if this keeps up much longer couseling will be needed by both of you. How can you be on the same bus together???
Shanna

Anonymous said...

Shanna and I really must think alike or that these guys really know how to try and put something over on all of us. Shelby