Monday, February 20, 2006

Live, in Concert




Here are a few pics from our Sunday evening concert in Prescott, AZ. I sang several songs in this concert. There were a few that they had all five guys sing. I just turned my mic off to hide the fact that I was totally screwing up the lyrics. There was one song that I had all turned around. I sang it 3 different ways in as many attempts. I also busted my first choreographed moves. It failed horribly. Except for that, everything went extremely well. The audiences were very gracious, overlooking my contrived lip-synching. Fortunately, for my own well-being, I didn't take a stab at humor. My humor moves audiences to facial immobility accompanied by silence. It encourages me greatly.

It was cool to meet people who told me that they would be praying for me and my ministry with the quartet. I'd never seen these men and women before, but already God had put me on their hearts. Amazing!

No comments: