Saturday, February 25, 2006

Got Game?


Is there anybody else that likes the game Sorry? This was the only game that the Waggoner family played when I was growing up. Seriously, I can't remember playing any other game as a kid with my Mom and Dad. I think that it's because it was the only game that Mom could potentially win. That's not a put-down, it's reality. So, tonight I bought the game for our family. This is a game that Lori theoretically can win.

She didn't tonight. Trey's determined focus (exemplified in the picture above) led him to 2 wins, while I took another. I guess Lori will stick to Dutch Blitz (the only game that she can beat me in).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember playing all the time as a kid, but I hate the game now.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that Lori can beat you at other games (mini golf?)

Jon Plank said...

I thought of a couple Dick Cheney jokes when I read the title

Anonymous said...

i love those games!(sorry and dutch blitz) have you ever played tile rummy? that's another good one! i play it with Honey all the time!

Keith said...

The only reason it gets tiring is that one game can last an eternity. I remembered that after I purchased the game. It's not quite as bad as Monopoly, though.