Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's been a while since I posted, but this has been an incredibly busy week. Last night was Liberty's 10th anniversary concert. We had a great turnout! A little over 1600 people enjoyed an evening of memories. It was a privilege to meet the founding members of the group and catch a glimpse of their passion for the minstry of Liberty Quartet.

This week I had to put the finishing touches on a video that was shown at the concert featuring clips from the archives. I also created the evening's media presentation. When you couple that with our set-up, rehearsal, and everything else, you understand why I haven't posted.

Doran is trying his hardest to have Royce make me the new "idiot" of the group. Fortunately, Royce isn't buying it. Doran is the best idiot we have!

Yesterday morning I woke up with an extremely sore throat. I had a feeling this was going to happen. On the way home from Arizona, one of the drivers inadvertantly switched on the bus A/C as we were traveling in 10 degree weather. Consequently, I woke up in the middle of the night, my bald head distinctly aware of the breezes wafting around it. I curled up into the fetal position, pulled the blanket completely over my head and did my best to ignore it. I finally got some sleep, but I also picked up a cold. I was pretty nervous about getting up and singing, but I survived.

Hopefully, I'll have some pics to post in the next couple of days. Until then, peace.

No comments: