Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fresno

Whew! What an eventful week! Today, it's nice to sit here in the room with the windows open, hearing the night sounds, reflecting on everything that happened. Instead of providing you with a blow-by-blow account of the Great Western Fan Fest, I'll tell the story in pictures (coming tomorrow).

In the meantime, for those of you who want all of the details visit the blog of my good friend John Scheideman. You'll feel like you were there. If you visit, you'll also get a bonus review of our Sunday night concert at Riverdale Assembly of God, one of the best concerts I've ever been a part of. You'll also be hearing more about that. Later.

As for now, start reading John's account and I'll post some pictures tomorrow to give you an idea as to what he's talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your coverage!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Shelby

Anonymous said...

Loved John's comments! Shelby