Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2008

OK, here's a post to move the crying kid off the top of the page. Happy, Dave and Char?

It's been a busy 4 weeks! Liberty has recorded 1 and a half new CDs, done a few Christmas concerts, and retooled for 2008. The Waggoner family hosted Dad and Mom Waggoner (and of course, my wonderful sister Lynn) over Christmas, brought in the New Year with a bang at the Taylors with several friends, finally took down the Christmas decorations, and hauled the (best ever) Christmas tree to the Tannenbaum graveyard. In the meantime, I played racquetball for the first time and found out how out of shape I really am. My reflexes are about 17 milliseconds to slow for the game. That's a lot of fun. I've been following the presidential primaries, watched several college football games (including last evening's yawner of a national championship), made a few new year resolutions, and worked on an incredible new partnership about which Liberty Quartet will soon be releasing information.

So, anyway, I say all that hoping that there will be a spot of sympathy for my pathetic lack of updates. My hopes aren't set that high. I know my audience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,yes! All that checking the blogs has finally been of value, because I am first to add a comment. I am curious about it's content though and waiting to hear what is meant. I'll be awaiting more updates. Shelby

Anonymous said...

Partnership? (S.D.)

Shanna Locker said...

THIS IS SO NOT FAIR to those of us with a terrible curiousity!! Makes me long for the days when I was an "insider!"
Safe travels to California - I'll keep you in my prayers. Tell Bob D. in Ripon "hello" from me.
~Shanna~

Carrie said...

No, my expectations are not high, but it's hope that keeps me checking almost every day. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I've started checking every day. I'm glad to see an update! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you see how Shanna and I think alike again? Does this mean we are outsiders? Ah, I think not. We spend too much time praying for them to ever be that! Shelby