Friday, October 19, 2007

Trey and William

A few days ago, Trey and I ambled over to South Middle School to watch William Keep play quarterback for his flag football team. William and Trey are good buds and Trey had been bugging me for a while to go watch a game. William's team the Broncos are coached by our very own Pastor Dave. It was a good game that went down to the wire. The opposing team scored the go-ahead touchdown with just seconds left in the game and the Broncos had one more chance to to win the game. On the last play, their running back broke free and for a second looked like he was going to go all the way. They finally "tackled" him past midfield. I was standing up, shouting, like I was at a BSU game, or something. I'm surprised Pastor Dave was able to speak on Sunday after all of his yelling.

Coach Keep (in red sweatshirt) gets the team fired up.


Trey poses with the Bronco's star quarterback, William

No comments: