Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doran's Posting Again

It's so good to see that Doran has awakened from his stupor and posted something. Obviously, he has so little going on in his own personal life that he's had to dredge up pictures from my past. The beauty of it all is that I have some wonderful pictures from Penn View days that I've been holding on to. I'm trying to figure out when and how to reveal the "real" Doran. Now, I don't have any pictures of Doran in his youth. He wasn't allowed to be photographed. It's an Amish tradition, I figure. He stepped out on the wild side once he went to Penn View Bible Institute and really threw off the convictions of his past. You'll see...

By the way, where did you guys even find those pictures? I'm impressed! I haven't even seen them. O, the friends I have! For those of you who haven't seen them, you owe yourself the favor of rushing over to his blog to view the award-winning photography.

No comments: