Friday, October 19, 2007

I Like Mike


I just watched Glenn Beck interview Mike Huckabee on his program tonight. Huckabee is the man! It's refreshing to hear a candidate give straight answers instead of the carefully calculated responses we're used to hearing (can you say Mitt?). Glenn shot some rapid-fire questions at him and Mike answered them substantively without having to think through who he might offend. He's a man of convictions and someone I believe could make a difference in the Oval Office. For the first time, I'm going to volunteer for a presidential candidate. I can at least pass out stickers.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I watched the same thing and was blown away. Very refreshing.

Anonymous said...

I like Mike also and plan to vote for him. At least two of us at GBS have sent him a contribution. He has written a great book that is an easy read, From Hope to Higher Ground: 12 STOPS to Restoring America's Greatness.

Brently said...

Gov Huckabee needs your help! Check out HucksArmy here and do your part!

http://www.hucksarmy.com/

Esther Hilling said...

Keith,

I heard Liberty Quartet a few minutes ago on All Quartets Radio.com -- you all sounded very good!

I agree about Huckabee. He's going to make a great president.