Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Uno Voce

Thanks for praying, people. My voice was raspy all throughout the day, yesterday, but as soon as I stepped on the stage for the concert it came back in full force. Incredible! This entire trip has been wondeful. Every evening (and one morning), we have been blessed to sing to a fantastic audience who encourages us with their spirit. We have already seen about 25 decisions for Christ in the last few days. Doran shared with us that he had felt impressed to ask God for 50 commitments to Christ on this eastern trip. We have been specifically praying for at least 50 souls on this trip. I think our faith was too weak. God is going to blow the doors off of our little request. It's amazing what He can do!

I have some pictures from a couple of our most recent concerts coming up. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm joining you in prayer for 25 more. "Let Someone Find Jesus Today". Shelby