Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Open Up the archives

After being absent for so long, I decided the most appropriate display of shame and humiliation would be the posting of an old picture from the Waggoner photo album. This shot was taken in Cincinnati in May of 1999. Believe it or not, I won some academic honors during my senior year at GBS and as a result had to give an address during our junior/senior banquet.

Notice the small tie knot. I was king of the small knot. The hair style was courtesy of Gerald Wolfe. At this point in my life, I was 22 and weighed, oh, about 155.

I distinctly remember getting lost during my speech (I turned over an extra page) and making up the last half. This also happened to me at my high school graduation. The only speech that included both Moses and Gorbachev.

1 comment:

Brookie said...

You have HAIR! haha. GO Keith Go Keith!