Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good intentions don't result in posts

Well, so much for my good intentions. I meant to post about last weekend, but I haven't had time yet. I've spent today working on the new Liberty Quartet e-newsletter. It's going to be a step up from what we've been doing (in my humble estimation). I will be writing the weekly newsletter in addition to all my responsibilities at the home office of keithinside. I'm going to try to keep it as fun and informational as possible (with pictures and captions, of course). So, if you haven't signed up yet, do so on our home page: http://www.libertyquartet.com.

Anyway, I'll get to the posting tomorrow. Unless, of course, another exciting article such as the price of jeans catches my eye.

By the way, what's up with Rosie O'Donnell's comments on The View? She thinks Christians and Muslims are alike when it comes down to it? That woman needs to do a little research before the program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again I must say AMEN brother! Rosie and so many other "Hollywood types" have no idea what they are talking about. Someone told me yesterday that ALL religions have some wrong and some right in them. My response was, "no error exists in TRUE Biblical Christianity. Emphasis on TRUE. What Christ taught contains no error, it is man's tweaking God's teaching that brings error." They had nothing to say in response. Pro. 23:23 says "Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding." Shanna