Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kassady


Yesterday was Kassady's birthday. She is now an official 2-year-old. I say official, because she has been ahead of her time in approaching the Terrible Twos. I guess it's not really Terrible, it's more like the Tornadic Twos. She's a whirlwind of noise and excitement. If anyone in our family would happen to take up base jumping, my bets are on Kassady. She loves climbing, jumping, and yelling (singing). This past year she has evolved into a strong-minded, fun-loving, let's party type of girl. I love this girl so much! She is the sparkplug of our family. As I'm typing this Kassady just dove off of a kitchen chair onto the floor, head-first. This is a typical occurence in our house.

We celebrated with a small party. I'll post a few pics.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Kassady!