Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back Home

Well, I'm back home after a fun week at our family camp in McCall, ID. The kids are filthy, my dress shoes are dusty, and we're all tired. I'll try to give you the details later. One of my good friends (as well as former pastor and college professor), Ben Durr, Jr. was our camp evangelist. His flight leaves at 5:50 AM tomorrow, so he was going to have someone drop him off at the airport tonight and spend the night in those narrow, uncomfortable chairs. I told him that he was crazy and there was no way I was going to let him do that. So, he's spending the night at our place tonight and I'll take him over to Boise tomorrow. I'll also be meeting up with the guys from GBS as well as my former boss, Jack Hooker, and dropping them off at the airport in the afternoon. I have been promised lunch at Goodwood for my troubles. "It will be worth it all..."

I'll check back with you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey keith! i'm glad i got to go to camp! thanks for "being responsible" for me. i appreciate it. oh, and tell trey he did a good job in the little skit thing for me!