Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No Rap Sheet

Just in case you're wondering, I didn't get arrested last night. Royce did.
No, seriously, we had a great night of fun and fireworks with no major mishaps. I just wish that everyone had the privilege of witnessing Doran shoot Roman candles out of his pants back pockets. Very inspiring.

We are scurrying around at a feverish pace trying to get everything packed for family camp. I do believe my busiest times in life are the last 3 hours leading up to a family vacation.

Below are my Liberty kids. Kassady is Miss Independence (and not just on July 4th).

Kassady livin' it up


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that royce, what a crazy guy, getting arrested, which is bad enough, but on the 4th of july. i wish you would've snapped some pictures of doran and his roman candles! oh well, there's always next year.