Sunday, April 23, 2006



Marc and I were privileged to hang out with Tony, Abby, and the kids on Wednesday before our plane flew out. Britton had to show off his jumpshot. He's the man. He and Kaitlyn are posing above. I have to tell you about Kaitlyn. At the age of 6 God called her to be a missionary. 2 years later at a huge kids camp in Indiana, she went in front of the congregation (this isn't like her; she is extremely shy) and told them that God was still calling her to the mission field. She's 11 now, but hasn't changed her future plans at all. She knows what God has called her to! That's awesome! I'm glad they're part of my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keith, i really don't understand how you can be related to them. THEY HAVE HAIR!!! oh burn!!!!! just joking keith!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kaitlyn!!!!

Anonymous said...

There's my purple car-or should I say Tosh's purple car!

Anonymous said...

looki my car

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the pics Keith, and yes Sheila it is now my car. LOL Just Kidding ;)