Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I don't know if I'll have a chance to update my blog in the next couple of days. Man, it's been crazy around here. Besides promoting the Brian Free & Assurance concert that will be at our church on May 16, I've been working on a myriad of other tasks. Today, my employed form of relaxation consisted of mowing the yard. Pathetic.

Tomorrow night Liberty takes off for Fresno, CA and the "Great Western Southern Gospel Fan Festival" (http://www.thefanfest.com/). I'm looking forward to singing there and seeing many of the friends I've made in the last few weeks. My brother, Bob, and Dad are flying in from Indy for the weekend to hang out with me. I know we're going to have a good time.

I'm going to take my camera with me, but as often is the case, I forget the camera when those Kodak moments are there for the taking. I'll try to update the blog from our hotel. We'll see.

No comments: