Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Tuesday, children, so open up the Archives


All of this discussion about Christmas songs reminds me of the classic "Carol of the Bells". This song has been performed and recorded by some of the most prestigious vocalists in the world including a touching rendition by barking dogs. However, no presentation has matched that of the Frankford High School (Philadelphia, PA) Choir, which featured my brother-in-law, Dave, as a tenor.

Today's blast from the past features Dave in choir uniform vocalizing while the photographer snaps away. I just wish I had an MP3 of the choir's performance to offer. I do believe, though, that this picture says more than I ever could about young Dave's potential.

Dave, while a member of this distinguished choir, traveled abroad, touring Ireland. His highlight of the trip was kissing the famous Blarney Rock.

Dave, thanks for the memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats really cool!!

Anonymous said...

Where's Tennille?