Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm a Hoosier...and proud of it.

If you're a sports fan, than it's a good time to be a Hoosier. Tony Stewart (a Columbus, IN native) won the Nextel Cup, the Colts are 11-0, the Pacers are playing well, and my beloved Indiana University Hoosiers are 3-0. Of course, tonight is the big test: Duke vs. IU. Of course, I won't be able to tune in. Every time there's a big game, I have some sort of meeting. The game is at 9:00 PM EST, which is 7:00 PM in Idaho. Figures.

I will say, win or lose, IU is definitely playing better than they did last year. I'm hoping for a big game tonight.

Go Hoosiers!

(btw, are there still Boilermaker fans around anymore? It seems that they have gone the way of the dinosaur)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btw yur beloved colts are gonna crash once this whole payton manning doping scandal hits fyi!!!!
omg i can't believe i just said that ttyl