Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I am married to the woman Solomon highlighted in Proverbs 31. Lori is an incredible wife and mother to Trey and Kassady. Lori is a mother who instills biblical precepts in our children by intentional teaching and by modeling them in her everyday walk. She is practical, yet sensitive. She mothers, but doesn't smother the kids. Lori allows Trey and Kassady to experience life, even its bumps and bruises, but is always there with the band-aid, the hug, a hand to tousle the hair, the words that take the sting out of the hurt. I'm blessed. Lori, I love you. Thanks for being my kids' Mom.

6 comments:

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

KEITH, YOU PUT THAT SO BEAUTIFULLY!SHE IS A WONDERFUL WOMEN. ONE OF THE BEST I KNOW. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY, LORI. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Anonymous said...

My comment didn't appear yesterday, so I'll try again. I feel Liberty wives and others in similiar cases are special women who carry the load while their husbands are doing what God called them to do. I am looking forward to meeting them in about 10 days. Blessings, Shelby

Dorcas said...

Lori is a great lady!! I'm sure she's a wonderful Mommy to Trey & Kassady, too! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Lori!!

sarahmfry said...

Wow - well put, Keith! I think she's pretty amazing, too.

Kristina Clemens said...

Aawww. How sweet are you. But Lori is totally worthy of any great thing a person might say about her! Tell her I said HI. Kristina

Cincy RN said...

Hey there! Was just cruising the blog world, and saw your blog. Wanted to say your kids are so cute! Congrats to you and Lori. Miss the good ole days at the school. Keep rocking it out!