Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A breathless explanation

It's been quite a while since I posted. And, it will probably be quite a while before I post again. This week is going to be filled with activity. Liberty Quartet is shooting two live videos on Saturday night; singing at a banquet on Friday; and finishing up some studio work. I also have to finish up some behind-the-scenes video clips for the pre-service. Our T-ball team started practice this week; every evening, Monday - Thursday. I can already tell it's going to be a blast! My parents and sister fly in on Thursday. Trey has end-of-the-school-year obligations this week, too. So, yeah, it will be a while before I post.

In the last few days I had a birthday. Yes, I sure did. Pull out the chalk and scratch another line on the wall. I also want to wish my friends who happened to be born on May 18 a happy birthday. So, Travis Johnson and Dave Bittinger: Happy Birthday.

You'll hear from me in a few days. Have a blessed week.

PS Kassady did inform me yesterday that she's contemplating being a mermaid when she grows up. She said she wants to either be a mermaid or a doctor.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

I didn't know you were shooting two videos--I had only heard about the hymns one.

Barb (Glick) Kamph said...

Well, Happy Birthday!!!

As for Kassady, I would push for the mermaid, most definitely. Come on how much more fun would that be than some boring doctor. Ha

Julie Waggoner said...

A few years ago Jaida wanted to be a ballerina, ice cream truck driver, and missionary!!! Not sure how all that would fit together??
Julie W

Anonymous said...

Julie--perhaps that would fit into Paul's "tentmaker missionary" model (earning a living while on the mission field).

:)

Keith said...

Daniel, we're shooting two Hymns DVDs in the same night. Two concerts for the price of one.

Barb, I'm with you on that.

Julie, I remember when I told my parents that I wanted to be a "rich, missionary pilot". I couldn't figure out why they thought that was funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see! There's certainly enough good material on both of the Hymns projects to provide for some great moments. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday - Keith!
Our family sure thinks you guys are great!