Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Trick-Or-Treat

Trey and Kassady pose with LeRena Ezell before embarking with Mom, Talisha, and Emme upon a night filled with fun and plunder. Trey enjoys giving the thumbs-up symbol for everything. How's that appendix, buddy? Thumbs up. What do you think about soccer? Thumbs up. What's your take on "Cars"? Two thumbs up.

They weren't sure of Bob's intentions when he opened the door.


Emme wasn't too sure she wanted any of the Waggoner candy when I met them at the door.


However, she quickly got over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kids. want to share that candy with me? just kidding. bob taylor....what a funny guy!
also keith, that's a pretty sweet mask you were wearing. i double dog dare you to wear that to one of your concerts.

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith..I enjoy your blog with all your witty humor thrown in..just had to write and tell you that LaRena Ezell is my cousin's little girl..Allen is my cousin..I didn't know you guys lived in the same area..just thought that was kindof interesting..Have a great day!

Keith said...

That's great, Lynette. You know, if I would have thought through it I could have put 2 and 2 together. I knew that Allen was related to the Easleys. Small world! Lori babysits LaRena a few days a week. She's a cutie! Good to hear from you.