Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fritos

I have a new favorite type of chips: Chili Cheese Fritos. They really are addictive. I can't get enough of them. I tried Fritos when I was a kid and hated them. They tasted like mothballs (not that I ever snacked on mothballs) and gave me a weird feeling in my chest which I now know as heartburn. So, it was with some skepticism that I tried the Chili Cheese version. I loved 'em! And, notice, 0 grams of TRANS FAT. For those of you who know my eating habits you know that this is very important to me.

I've only had to turn to Pepcid AC twice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been a life-long Fritos hater. They just taste yucky. My daughter brought a bag of the Chili Cheese Fritos home last week and asked me to taste one. I told her never to bring them home again because they are way too addicting for me! It's just not fair that junk food has to taste so good! Shanna

Promise Joy said...

I know what you mean, I work with kids and instead of giving them the Fritos, I end up eating them! Long time no see Keith!!!!!

Keith said...

Promise, it's great to hear from you. One of my favorite choir members of all time.

Bethany said...

these are my hubby's faves. They're good...but so salty!