Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Home Is Where the Heart Is (really!)

Finally, I'm back home. I've spent way too much time traveling the last few weeks. It was a fantastic trip, though! I'll be updating you on everything that went on in the next couple of days. Of course, I took my camera and, of course, I forgot to dig it out of my luggage, so check out Jon Plank's blog, http://jonplank.com/secure/index.shtml, for some pics of the week. He took them with his cell phone, so they aren't the highest quality. However, you can still get a sense of what's going on.

It is so nice to be back with my family again. Last night Doran and Diane had a party for all the kids in the church, so Lori and I dropped off our little gremlins and went out to eat. As we were sitting in Outback it hit us that we hadn't had a date by ourselves since June. Pathetic! It was nice getting caught up on everything in Nampa and filling her in on my trip.

I'm off to the studio this morning. I have to fix a few lines on the new Liberty CD, "There's a Testimony", and then record some background vocals for Doran's piano CD. I hope you have a Happy Halloween, a Happy Harvest, or whatever you call today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! glad you had a nifty trip. did you ever watch that treadmill video? oh, and the good news i had to tell you was that my jv volleyball team won 1st place!!! whoo hoo!!! anycrap, have a happy halloween too! try not to scare any poor, innocent, children!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safe & sound from all your travels, and I'm sure you have some stories to tell! Can't wait to get the new CD. I'm proud & proud of it!