Monday, October 16, 2006

A slight pause in the action

Just for the record, I will not be able to post for the next 2 weeks. I am finishing up all of those last-minute details for Youth Challenge 2006. Hopefully, all of you guys that live in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio will stop by. I'll be leading worship for the convention (Oct. 26-28), directing the choir, as well as speaking in one of the sessions on Saturday. It's always a blast to get back with all of you guys I went to school with (or youth camp, or church, or whatever). For more info, check out www.youthchallenge.net.

In 2 weeks I will be resuming my posting. Take the time that you usually spend reading my blog and eat ice cream or something. I promise you'll enjoy it...unless you're lactose intolerant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could GO.
Have fun Keith!!!

-Brooke

Anonymous said...

SLIGHT pause? Sounds like a really BIG pause to me. I guess I'll just have to go back to reading the newspaper with my breakfast...sigh....

Anonymous said...

hooray for icecream!!! have a funalicious trip keith! i have to tell you some good news when you get back!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith! Paul Peterson here! Just checked out your blog... gotta tell you man, your humor is still great and your guns are huge (the picture on the couch should be in muscle mag!). Cool to see you!

Anonymous said...

Who in the world is John Daker... oh my goodness. how do you come up with this stuff Keith... Trey is a hoot in his hero costume....you totaly boggle my mind.... and there is n't much left of mine keith! Is Doran coloring his hair????/ Looks a little to dark here lately?! HMMMMMM :) Just don't start wairing short ties all the time okay....Fat is okay...short NOT!

Di