Thursday, June 08, 2006

Memorial Day shenanigans





OK, so the pictures from Memorial Day are a little late. Who's keeping record, anyway? We went over to the Mullins' house and a great time. I was supposed to be watching Kassady (notice I used the word "supposed", referring to the undeserved faith Lori puts in my child-watching abilities) while I was eating out on the deck. I tried to look up every minute or so to see what she was doing. All of a sudden I noticed that she was climbing a 7'-8' ladder leading up to a slide by herself. By the time I reached her she was almost to the top, grinning and holding on with one hand. Scared me to death! Kassady doesn't need to have other kids around to have a good time. She spent the day climbing up the ladder, sliding down the slide, and swinging mostly by her lonesome.

Notice her swinging technique, legs folded up inside the swing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha She's so cute! I miss that lil gal.