Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Winter Wonderland


As promised, here are some of the pictures from our snowfall. Believe it or not, we still have snow in the yard. While the picture would insinuate that I built the snowman with Trey, it was actually Lori who did the work. The eyes were olives, the nose was the traditional carrot, and the crooked grin was made up of raisins. This was a snowman with character. By the time I got home from work, the snowman was beginning to melt and lacked some of his original stature.

Trey eventually beheaded the snowman, enjoying the grim task while the olive eyes looked up at him asking , "Why? Why me?" The executioner just raised his head toward the sky and laughed diabolically. OK, I made that part up, but Trey did enjoy knocking his head off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Trey & Mommy. I love it!
That brings back a lot of memories of
your daddy & Uncle Bob.