Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Great Golf Challenge!


I told you last Saturday that I was off to the putt-putt course for head-to-head competition with my Lori. For those of you who don't know us that well, Lori and I are fierce competitors when it comes to games or any other type of matchup. We do remember the scores from each contest. Well, I'm happy to report that I triumphed this time around. I won by 11 strokes, the most ever. Last time she beat me by about 6 strokes, so overall I've pulled ahead.

Trey loved miniature golf. He even beat Lori and I on a couple of holes. In this particular picture, Trey is finishing up the game on Hole 18. He was scared to death of the giant stone face. If you messed up it would spit water out at you. If you got a hole in one fire would shoot out of his eyes. So, yeah, I guess that would be a little harrowing for a 3 year old.

He did a great job, though. He made me proud!

No comments: