Friday, August 26, 2005

The latest resume addition


Speaking of God using the unqualified (see previous post), Ray and I are going to be team-teaching high school for the next couple of weeks. The kids aren't going to know what hit them.

I find it rather appropriate that we have a poster of the nervous system in the background. By the time we're done the nervous systems of our students will be toast. Facial tics, insomnia, and abnormal eating habits will be the rule.

I don't know who needs more prayer, Ray and I or the students. I'll keep you posted on this breaking development. We start Monday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is teacher #2, better yet, just #2.

Anonymous said...

Our most famous lecture is on the reproductive system. It's a "gotta hear."

Anonymous said...

Something tells me that those high school students are in serious trouble.

Anonymous said...

You're going to be teaching? Why couldn't you come to my school instead? :)

Anonymous said...

This could be the start of something big!! GCA might never be the same again..... :-)

Keith said...

Trust me, Abby, your students would run from the school, with much screaming and flailing of arms, if Ray and I came to teach.

Anonymous said...

Laurel and Hardy,
Abbot and Costello,
Martin and Lewis,
Hope and Crosby,
McCrary and Waggoner,

The great duos of all time!!!

Keith said...

We're thinking about filming our own reality show: "Pass Our Class". I know we could pitch it to one of the networks. It would have to be more interesting than Big Brother or one of those other programs.

Anonymous said...

You should do that! Film a "Pass Our Class" episode and show it at youth group!!!! That would be SO cool!

Keith said...

What do you get when you mix a handful of bright, intelligent students with two pastor-teachers? "Pass Our Class" featuring the now catatonic, emotionally disturbed high school class of Grace Christian Academy. Coming soon to a theater near you.