Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Eyebrow?!

You know, there has to be a point where even the Guiness Book of World Records draws the line. Can we please stop inventing categories for world records? GBWR makes yet another stride into the realm of the irrelevant with the latest:

SARANAC, New York (AP) -- A bushy brow landed Frank Ames in the Guinness Book of World Records, but not before a new entry was created for him.
The 43-year-old upstate New York man now holds the world record for having the longest eyebrow hair, measured just over 3 inches.
"I don't know why it grows like that; it just always has," Ames told the Press-Republican of Plattsburgh. (Read the full story at http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/24/eyebrow.record.ap/index.html)

I'm so sure. Now, to be honest, I have family members who could possibly challenge Frank for this world record. If it wasn't for Lori's perceptive eye, even I could make a run at it. That's one place I can really grow the hair. Just another weird news story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with this abrabadabra person- of course, I already knew that you were messed up. Who but a crazy person would some up with tarp soccer?

Keith said...

Oh, I have some great pictures of that. Thanks for reminding me. (writing furiously) Must post tarp pictures.