Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for...



I know I've been deluging you with videos lately, but with this being Thanksgiving and all, this one tops the list of things I'm thankful for. Thanks to Matt for letting me know that Il Divo performed this.

We're continuing our Idaho Thanksgiving tradition of having dinner with Marc, Talisha, and the kids. It's nice to have adopted family. Then, Dad, Mom, and Lynn are flying in Thanksgiving evening and will spend the weekend with us. Also, Lori and I are going to the final Boise State game of the season against Fresno State. I'm hoping we can close out the regular season undefeated. So, this corner of the world will probably be silent for the next few days.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day with friends and family.

7 comments:

Daniel Mount said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Keith!

Ellen said...

That was goose-bump-raisingly beautiful... Thanks for sharing that video.

May you and yours have a most blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

If that video doesn't light your fire, then your wood's wet, I'd say! Wow!
Royce's Aunt Neva

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Keith. Go BSU!

Lanee M. said...

Thanks for sharing the video. It was so beautiful! I love Il Divo, they have been one of my favorites ever since they were discovered.

This is a belated happy Thanksgiving but wishing you and the family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lance :) LOL!!!

Keith said...

What??? Lanee is reading my blog? I'm astounded!

Keith said...

Or I should say Lance! You know, I actually had forget about that nickname 'til I read it on your blog.