Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Be Like Chuck

I normally don't post corny sites I come across, but this one just had to be shared: Chuck Norris Facts.

Here are a few of my favorites:
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  • Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
  • There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
  • Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
  • Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
  • Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is pretty corny, but hilarious!
Royce's Aunt Neva

Char said...

HAHAHA -- It did make me laugh!! I happen to like the guy - even read his biography.

Greg & Stephanie said...

I had to say I was kind of disappointed when I saw that Norris was going to speak at my graduation at Liberty, but everyone I told thought it was the coolest thing ever! I guess I missed something somewhere! Anyway, he did a fair job, considering it was his first commencement speech...liked your post.