Monday, November 12, 2007

Shoe

This has been a long 3 weeks. I've been home about 4 days during that period. I'm exhausted and ready for somewhat of a break. The bus pulled in about 4:45 this morning. I was fumbling around in the dark, trying to find my shoes. I slipped them on without tying the laces and stumbled out to the truck. I walked in the front door, kicked off the shoes, and headed up to bed. I got up to take Trey to school, walked down to the living room where light was beginning to filter between the blinds and realized that I had actually put on one of my shoes and one of Dan's.

So, you could say this week has got off on the wrong foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We planned something similiar years ago when a fellow employee wore miss-matched shoes due to getting dressed in the dark. Your experience sounded like more fun. (I'm glad that you weren't driving!) Shelby

Anonymous said...

Like father, like son... or so the saying goes. After Keith had discovered he had two different shoes, we discovered that Trey had worn two different black shoes to church on Sunday morning:)!! Where was that boy's mother???!!!!