Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baptists

OK, this is funny. I'm not Baptist, so I probably shouldn't share this. But, I do have so many good friends that are that I just have to. I stole this from Perry Noble:

Top 12 Things to Never Say to a Baptist

#12 - Lottie who?
#11 - What is a covered dish and why must everyone who gets sick in our church have to have some sort of casserole?
#10 - I love it when my wife has her own opinion!
#9 - For God so loved the world that He did not send a COMMITTEE!
#8 - “We're either going to Disney or Vegas for vacation this year…”
#7 - SHE did an incredible job with the message today.
#6 - Why do you keep calling me “brother?”
#5 - “Got a light?” Unless, of course, you are a deacon…then this is a perfectly valid question.
#4 - Can we please sing the third verse!!!
#3 - Hold my beer.
#2 - May I have this dance?
#1 - Ante up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a Southern Baptist I feel I have a right to comment on this post. They are 100% correct and I find them very funny!!
Shanna