Sunday, May 13, 2007

Arndts

It was a privilege to see one of my best friends this evening at our concert in Longmont, CO. Chris Arndt, his wife DeAndrea, daughter Chloe, and 8-week-old son Zach came to see Liberty. As you can see Chris's kids are quite enamored with me. Chloe was very impressed with our bus. I gave her the official tour.

Chris is one of the greatest guys in the world. I've known him for years. We went to FCA together for about 8 years when we were kids and had a blast. Oh, the stories I could tell about Chris's days at FCA! Maybe someday, I'll release a memoir and recount all of the trouble he got into. We had more fun back then. Chris and I were also roommates together at GBS for 2 years. He transferred to Purdue University where he graduated #1 in his engineering program. The guy is an electronics whiz kid. He and DeAndrea live in the Denver area. DeAndrea is pure gold! I just wish they lived closer to us. I love those guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith, it's been a while. Great to here a little about Chris and family. Very nice looking family. Hope your'e enjoying the summer.

Burley

Anonymous said...

Oops---HEAR

Burley

Julie Waggoner said...

I really think Chris and Deandrea are great people and this is a good picture but come on give us something new and fresh!!!
Julie