Friday, March 23, 2007

Just another item to add...

Well, for better or for worse, here we go. Tuesday kicks off the first day of classes in my MBA program. I am pursuing my degree at Indiana Wesleyan University. I use the word "at" very loosely since I will take the program in its entirety on-line. This is what I love about living in the 21st century. Due to my traveling schedule there is no way that I could find time for traditional classes on campus, but this on-line program meets my need of flexible course delivery. We're living in the good ol' days, folks.

So, if you need to flesh out your prayer list, add Baldy. In all seriousness, I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Good luck! You won't regret it (no matter what you think after month 15!)

Anonymous said...

Great news! Just dig in and learn all you can from the experience. I got my undergraduate from Indiana Wesleyan and am now a month away from getting my MBA through Indiana University. It seems like a long time to dedicate to higher education, but it goes quickly and there will never be "the perfect time" to do it.
Let me know if you need any books!!

CHolden said...

Keith,
That's really neat about your MBA. I started the onsite MBA program on March 20. So far I am really enjoying it. Do you have a specific concentration? Good luck!