Friday, December 15, 2006

WWF comes to Nampa



Trey is really into wrestling and boxing these days. I made the mistake of letting him play the old arcade game "Pit Fighter" at a pizza place in town and since then it's all he wants to do. Of course, his passion for ninjas and G.I. Joes probably help feed his penchant for violence*. I, too, enjoy a good tussle (just ask Jeff Watson or Sterling Houchens about our rumbles in the makeshift wrestling ring, which doubled as the kindergarten classroom, at FCA) so Trey has found a sparring partner. I used to do this with my Dad until I was around 10 or so. During one of our matches I accidentally poked him in the eye resulting in an unplanned trip to the Frankfort Hospital. We never wrestled since. True story. But I digress.
Trey is turning into quite a fighter. In fact, he's impatiently waiting for me to do it here in a few minutes. He has created his own character names. Now, Kassady enjoys piling on whoever happens to be on the bottom. For some reason, Lori is the only family member who doesn't get into the whole WWF scene. Her loss.
*Disclaimer: not real violence such as shooting people, clubbing, mugging, or football.

1 comment:

Brookie said...

Haha!
I think everyboy goes through that stage. I know my cause love to do that to his Dad.. it's rather humorous. haha.