Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm busy, that's why

No, really, I haven't died or dropped off the face of the earth. I've just been incredibly busy. I promise I'll get around to updating the site. Right now, I'm on hold. I hate being on hold. It's a lousy way to spend an afternoon.

New group to watch out for: The Ball Brothers. For those of you in the know, I admit it's taken me a while to find out who they are. They have been opening for Signature Sound during the last few months and have been getting rave reviews. I just purchased their debut CD and it is awesome. It is the best debut since Mercy's Mark. Check them out at: www.theballbrothers.com.

I just returned from an incredible weekend with Liberty. Awesome! I'm also in the middle of finishing up plans for Youth Challenge. We're going to have a great time. I'm speaking on the topic of "Surviving Media". I'll also be leading worship for the weekend. For more info, check out www.youthchallenge.net.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't mind being put on hold. you get to hear nifty elevator music. hahahhahahha! *sigh* don't you just love elevator music?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I do miss your what-used-to-be prolific blogging. But I know you will make it up to us, your faithful reader constituency, when you have a chance. All of your busy-ness is undoubtedly giving you much future blogging material. I will view the current blogging drought as simply time being invested in the Blog Bank. The payoff is coming. Right? However, just don't let it go past the maturity date!

Anonymous said...

Just want to tell you that you & the quartet are in my prayers, both for ministry & protection. I just wish I could be at a few more concerts!!! I'd especially like to hear a particular tenor sing!!