Thursday, August 10, 2006

Here's S'more news


My family is on the mend. Besides a few signs of fatigue, they're good to go. This flu bug was particularly nasty. In case I forget, happy S'mores Day. I would have bought a card, but you know...

I head for California and Nevada this weekend. I'll keep you posted. I know that I haven't done much in the way of pics in the last few days. I've been too busy. But, I promise, I have some on the way. I have some good pics from our VBS as well as Trey in action on the soccer field. Priceless!

I will also have information concerning a new business venture. The debut is just around the corner.

Have a great S'mores Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh poop!! i wish i read your blog last night!! i missed s'more day!! whaaaa!!!! (that's me crying inside). missing s'more day cut me real deep.

Joel Byer said...

Hey, I think I know what your new business venture is...
It's hawking s'mores at your concerts.
"Yes, step right up folks. It's 2 CD's and 4 s'mores for only $25!"

Carrie said...

Or...maybe you all have joined the New York Stock Exchange and you need shareholders for BERT (it could be LIB, I guess, but BERT sounds better to me!)

Anonymous said...

Is it "Made Big"?