Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You wouldn't have ever known that it was Crossing's first weekend together. They did a fabulous job! Two songs that I predict will become classics for them are "The Great I Am Still Is" and "Heaven's Hero". Phil's arrangement of "Heaven's Hero" far surpasses the Greater Vision version. You can hear my favorite "The Great I Am Still Is" by clicking on the link: http://www.crossingofficial.com/html/home.html.

Phil sings tenor for the group, Rebekah, his wife (middle picture) sings alto, and Sheri Thrower (bottom pic) sings soprano. In addition to being a backup studio singer, Sheri also teaches at the Steve Hurst School of Music. She also toured with Larnelle Harris, singing backup vocals for a couple of years. She's a lot of fun to be around. Rebekah has one of the sweetest spirits of anyone I've been around. We really enjoyed traveling with Crossing.





No comments: