Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life

OK, I'm weary in well-d0ing. Well, mostly well-doing. I've been running non-stop since getting home on Monday. Tuesday, I got together with the guys to rehearse for our upcoming album and to go over our parts on "The Star Spangled Banner". We are singing for the Idaho National Day of Prayer observance at the state capitol tomorrow. Our arrangement of the national anthem is very similar to the GVB rendition. Except for one small little fact: I'm no David Phelps. That dude hits notes that just aren't natural. Anyway, we spent quite a bit of time on the song (long enough for me to realize that smashing high C after high C doesn't do much for the longevity of a voice). Then, today we were privileged to be a part of the memorial service for Edie Munson, a fantastic woman who impacted her family, friends, and community for Christ. I didn't know her that well, but after hearing about the lives that were dramatically changed and refocused after Edie introduced them to Jesus I was profoundly impressed.

I've also been working on a live DVD of our Fresno performance. It features several pics along with 4 live songs from the Great Western Convention. I've had several requests for the DVD. It's going to be an entertaining, amateur production that lets everybody else in on the fun we had.

Well, I leave you with a link to a music video produced by my good friend (and faithful poster to keithinside.com), Carlton. It's his first attempt at filmmaking and I think it's pretty funny; you know, in a quirky sort of way. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWjaEjOSBMw

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy is hot!

Anonymous said...

you've been running since monday? whoa! it takes a person in shape to run like that keith!!!lol

Bethany said...

I love the video! Ha ha...he has a lot of products!