Friday, May 19, 2006

In Jayhawk Country

Thank you to everyone for their happy birthday greetings. It was a good one. Tonight, I'm in McPherson, KS. We sang at the Bethel Mennonite Church in Inman, KS earlier in the evening. Packed house. Unfortunately, I have developed a full-blown case of laryngitis. I have never experienced vocal problems like this. Ever. I struggled mightily this evening. The cool thing is that in spite of my inabilities to hit the notes, 2 people gave their hearts to Christ. God is good.

If you think about it, please pray that God helps me. I'm serious about this. I've never had a cold so severe and debilitating. We have 3 more concerts before we head back to Boise. I'm praying for a miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Keith, Shanna here. All of you are always in my prayers when you are on the road but I'll send up extra just for your cold and your voice. Get well soon, as I'm sure it is no fun to sick and away from the comforts of home! :-)

Anonymous said...

Keith we surely enjoyed the conert at College church in OLathe. It was nice meeting you. I enjoy your blog.