Monday, April 17, 2006

SCC's song "Busy Man" comes to mind

This is not good. It's 4:03 AM as I type this and I've been up since 2:15 AM. This normally wouldn't be that big of a deal. I'd just sleep in a little or make sure I was in bed earlier tonight. This will not be the case today. Marc and I are going to be heading out to Dayton, OH in about 3 hours. I have an AYC board meeting tomorrow morning and then I'll head over to IHC in the afternoon. Ray and Tony are picking us up at the airport in Indianapolis and we're going to be driving up to Dayton this evening. This will, of course, be after a long-overdue meal at Buffalo Wild Wings (12 wings, medium sauce, potato chips and cheese on the side). There is no way I'm going to be getting to bed early tonight. Hopefully, I can catch some Z's on the plane. I'm one of those 8-hour-a-night guys, so I'm stressing about this.

This is going to be a busy week. I fly back late Wednesday, and then it's off to concerts on Thursday-Monday. So, there probably won't be a lot of updating on the ol' blog until next week. I have a great music video featuring Trey and Kassady that I will try to have on here by Thursday. It turned out pretty good.

As a girl that I used to travel with in choir used to say, "Please remember me in your prayers, that I'll make it to the end." I don't know what she meant, but I'm using it to say, pray that I survive this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is oh so sad that you couldn't sleep!!! all i have to say is: stinks to be you!! lol