Sunday, April 16, 2006

Congrats!

I want to extend congratulations to one of Grace Teens' greatest, Kayla, on hitting for the cycle this past week in a high school softball game. For those of you that have played competitive sports or at least followed them, you know that this is a rare accomplishment. For those of you who don't follow sports, it has nothing to do with biking or anything like that. If you need it explained just give me a yell (yeah, Mom, I'm talking to you!).

Kayla, I just hope the milkshake was worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, the milkshake will totally be worth it when i get it. i think my coach is trying to rip me off though cause he still hasn't bought me one. if he doesn't give it to me at the end of this week, then i'll probably have to bust his chops!!! lol

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYA!!! lol
Go Kayla!!

_Brooke_