Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back

Well, I'm back from another long weekend. I got home about 6:30 this morning. It's been a long day. I'm tired.

I apologize, but I forgot to take my camera on the road this weekend. Which is very unfortunate, because Liberty had a score of great Kodak moments. I'm adding that to my packing list (I've plagiarized the GBS choir/SWSE checklist) the next time we go out.

This was an enjoyable tour. Our schedule included 5 concerts in 4 states (Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming). Wi-fi was not to be found (hence, the lack of posting over the last few days). This was a great trip in terms of enthusiastic crowds. Man, I think every church we visited was plugged in! They even laughed at my jokes (which really helps hone my definition of enthusiastic). I almost felt Seinfeldesque. Almost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith! Sounds like you did have a long weekend!
They liked your jokes!!! wow!! haha
I like em' to Keith!!

Brooke

Anonymous said...

ok, i'll forgive you for not being able to post. are you gonna be at church on Sunday? i've got tons to tell ya about softball?!!!!

Anonymous said...

May I suggest wearin white tennis shoes with your suits.