Thursday, March 23, 2006

Open up the archives...again


Speaking of Canon City (read on down the page), I found this old pic from my GBS quartet days (this one: Aaron, Nick, Phil, Shane, and myself) from when we visited the Royal Gorge. I remember climbing up on this ledge to get my picture taken. Phil Bishop took the picture from about 100 feet away while cheerfully commenting on how I would probably fall to my death. It wasn't until I was down on the path that I saw the signs that said "Danger: Do Not Approach Ledge".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that is a fabulous hat!

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! hehe

Carrie said...

Here's one for the archives. Do you remember the JoCaToKeBob club?

Keith said...

I do, but who was the T0? Was that Tonya Jarrell?

Carrie said...

No, it was Tonya Shockley (I'm not sure why she was part of the club, except she was Jody's other best friend.)

Keith said...

Oh yeah, that's right. She was living at Mowery's house for some reason

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm really behind. I'm just now reading this blog. I don't have much computer time like some people I know. I'm a very busy woman. Every now and then I lay my work aside to keep in contact with my friends. Boy, do I remember JoCaToKeBob! I think the name was Julie's idea. Remember we would all play football except for Bobby? He would stay in the "clubhouse" and eat all the candy. Those were the days!